Monday, November 12, 2012

For troops, relief arrives in a package of video games
[ Fri, 9 Nov 2012 23:30:36 GMT ]

In the early months of 2012, a soldier stationed in Afghanistan sent a note asking for help. "My unit and I just suffered a HORRIFIC loss … so I was hoping that a care package from you guys would help ease the pain a little." The video game-filled shipment that eventually arrived came from a non-profit started by a former Army Airborne Ranger.In the early months of 2012, a soldier stationed in Afghanistan sent a note asking for help. "My unit and I just suffered a HORRIFIC loss … so I was hoping that a care package from you guys would help ease the pain a little." The video game-filled shipment that eventually arrived came from a non-profit started by a former Army Airborne Ranger.


No comments:

Post a Comment